Tuesday, August 18, 2009

A sad reason for a fun reunion.






On Monday, we went to Orem and Provo for the funeral of Mike's grandma, Rosalind Bandley. It was a very nice, very moving service. My favorite part was that all of Mike's siblings were together for the first time in four years. I enjoy watching them enjoy each other's company and watching cousins chase around. Outside the church, of course. Chasing inside isn't reverent. :) I have more, but that will have to wait until next time. Lots of pics to share.

3 comments:

Lynn said...

So sorry to hear of Mike's grandma's passing. We are so blessed to have the knowledge of the plan of salvation. What would we do without it.

Mike has a beautiful family. His sister is absolutely beautiful! (Just like his wife. ; ) )

Verification word: Stable

Yay! An actual decent word! : D

iamwright said...

I knew there was a reason I love people with the name "Lynn"...

Your pictures turned out great! You should email me some (hint, hint, nudge, nudge) :)

Julie Geldmacher said...

Thanks for coming! Your pictures are wonderful. It was so great to see you all together and playing.