Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Charity and Toenails (got your attention, eh?)



When even my kids say that I need to update the blog, I guess it's time to blog. Also, I am feeling less crazy-in-the-head than before. First up is a picture of my awesome toenails. Usually I hate my toenails, but these nailpolish strips made me so happy. Also a picture of kids, so that you know they are still alive and not deaded.

Now to something meaty. Not real meat. But lately there has been some discussion about my weirdness and my behavior and whether I am embarrassing or mean or both. SOO, this morning I was reading in 1 Corinthians 13, I believe, and it said (charity)"doth not behave itself unseemly". And there you go, Bob's your uncle, I have my answer. Charity doth not embarrass one's children. And while I could argue that my name isn't Charity, (I'm catching all the puns and leaving you none) I guess I have to admit it's time to stop being such a goofball in public. I'm not sure it can be done, but I know I have to try. If you see me messing up, you can punch my arm (LIGHTLY).

2 comments:

*karen* said...

wow, thoes toe nail strips are awesome! I'm going to go buy some :)

iamwright said...

Those are lovely toes and lovely children.