Sunday, January 18, 2009

Ah, our friend tv.

So, we went to the Draper Temple open house yesterday. I guess it's just as well that I forgot the camera, because all the time we spent in line outside the temple was spent in tent tunnels. So I wouldn't have been able to get a picture of our fam outside the temple anyway. Except for the lines moving so slowly and our RED bus not coming until about six blue and green buses came first, our kids liked it. I was glad we did it, and I think the kids were glad also. But I read a on a scrapbooking blog about a 365 project where you take a picture each day and scrap them a week at a time. Well, obviously I am not up to such a project. But since we have no new photos this week, I thought I'd find a couple of accidents that happen to be somewhat meaningful to us. The remote and a tv. Not our tv, of course. That one's from the children's museum. But of course the remote is ours. Why we have a pic of the remote, I cannot say. But here it is. What better representation of my media-addled children can I offer you? But I cannot say more. I think my favorite show is on now. See you!

5 comments:

Mike A said...

That looks like a sweet TV. Maybe we should have brought it home with us.

iamwright said...

You can bring one to my house. I promise I wouldn't mind. (hee, hee)

CEA said...

tonya - at least you could find your remote to get a photo of it. I can never find the dang remote.

Shaney said...

LOL! Very entertaining:) This is a better post then any of the ones I have come up with in a long time. My creativity went south for the winter;)

Veater Family said...

I can't wait to go to the Draper Open house. This will be my first one!