Sunday, March 29, 2009

Was that really just a week ago?

Giant garbage sack air monster above and PVC circles below

Balloons
a gazillion packets of duck sauce--isn't it pretty?
Yummy brisa de mora negra (hope that's right)
Among other things, it was nice weather last week. Not so much anymore. We went to Provo and Orem and IKEA (in that order) last Saturday. We had lunch at Los Hermanos (ALWAYS). We went to the art museum at BYU and saw some pretty cool exhibits and got BYU mint brownies. Yum. Then we went to visit Mike's grandparents for a little bit. We went to Ikea and only spent $40. That's a record for us. Record low, that is. Dang. Didn't get batteries. Better go back soon. We were testing out our new van for a road trip later on. The kids had all this room to spread out and not fight. But they were all three doing wireless chatting on their DS-s. Fighting on the gameboy instead of in person. Then they played Mario all together on their DS's. "Hey, that's my mushroom!" "You never let me have any!" "This round is MINE!". Wow. The lengths they go to to be able to fight..... Yesterday we started our annual 8 weeks of soccer games, 3 each Sat. fun, huh?

5 comments:

iamwright said...

Looks like a fun trip!

Krystal said...

Wow! You are going to be a busy woman with all that soccer!! Hope you have fun :) The exhibits look really cook. The stories of your children amuze me.

Julie Geldmacher said...

Glad you had some fun! Thanks for visiting my Dad and Mom. Dad really appreciates it.

Shaney said...

Wow the exhibits look amazing! We never make it past the free Bean museum! I so miss Los Hermonos! I haven't been there in almost a decade!! Glad you guys got out and had some fun!

Mike A said...

Yeah, I always wear sunglasses in art museums. All the cool people are doing it.

(I just happened to have them on my head, so I put them on for the photos to hide my real identity.)