Sunday, April 19, 2009

Fastest CA Vacation Ever. (Only CA vacation ever)


The kids driving lego volvos. That was funny. Maybe we'll post video later.

Emily and "Shamu" (if that's his REAL name....)

me and the kids at Sea World. Looks like California, eh?
This was an accident, but I decided it was cool. It's our shadows: Mike, Emily, Hayden, Tate, me. We're watching seals.


The closest we got to the beach. We were driving around looking for some fast dinner.

Mike and the kids in line to ride the bionicle spinning ride at legoland. You can tell because of the palm trees. This was one of the lines where we saw a little lizard running around.

Proof they've been there. Although I guess someone could just come and take a pic in front of the sign and go home. Like my kids would let that happen to them.

I've been a bit busy lately, but I keep hoping that this week will be better. I hope to post more pics and some family pics we took on Easter soon. Here's my bit to save the world through blog: family is important. Save the family. the whales can wait.

5 comments:

Nana Scott XOXO said...

awesome pictures! Looks like you guys had a great time, I love that shadow picture too!

iamwright said...

Very jealous!!! Cute pic's.

Andrea Hardman said...

Your blog is a joy to read.

Julie Geldmacher said...

It looks like you had a wonderful time! I'm glad you were able to go.

Nate said...

Thanks for the pictures. It looks like a great time.