Tuesday, July 27, 2010

more blah-blah-blah


This is a lovely photo that Hayden took of the Seattle Temple. It's pretty cool and I don't really have any other photos to blog about.

This hasn't been the summer of our dreams for the kids and I. Mike, he has no expectations because he is trapped at work all day, every day. Makin' money for the kids and I to waste on day trips to places like Cherry Hill. If you don't ride the waterslides, that place is a rip off-for how much they charge, there ought to be more to do!

It's less fun because I still hurt some and still haven't gotten my strength back, so I get tired fast. People keep saying I look good and how is it to be back to normal? and I think, "if this is back to normal, I'm pretty depressed about my future". I want to be doing all the stuff I used to do, but I just can't. My kids were thinking I napped every day because I like to nap. OK, it's a tiny bit true, but I have to nap or I can't keep going. It's a good reminder to me to not judge people on what I can see. Maybe I need a big handicapped lanyard to wear when I go out (yes, I can hear you saying how everyone knows I'm handicapped in the head)...

No comments: