Tuesday, July 15, 2008

help a poor loser out, will ya?

You family folks with private blogs, Mike is in New Jersey. I always check out your blogs on his account and invitations. I can't do that for a few days. Also, I don't know his password for the email addresses he uses because he just stays logged in and then I can look whenever I want. But I am not at home. So maybe you could add me, huh? Good idea, huh? I can't even post any pictures from my dad's computer. What kind of a loser post is this, huh?

3 comments:

Julie Adams said...

Tonya I would love to invite you and actually would have done it already, but I do not know your email address. If you send it to me, I will send you and invite.

jagadams@live.com

Julie

iamwright said...

My life is quite open to the public but I can't wait for you to get back home so we can go let the kids play. My Emmie is so depressed without her Webkins partner. I hope you're having a good time!

The bunch of us said...

Ditto to Julie. Email me and I will get you added:)